So much to do, so much to see! Make sure you check out all the amazing things at Wai-Con THIS WEEKEND!!
Tickets still available through Moshtix OR at the door! Check out our ticketing section for more info!
* SCHEDULE is now up and running! Make sure you check out everything out and plan accordingly? Don’t forget that your handy Programme Book will have the entire schedule and descriptions! Make sure you pick it up for FREE at the front desk!
* SWORD ART ONLINE invades Wai-Con in a massive way! Thanks to Madman, we have the official Sword Art Online exhibit premiering at Wai-Con! Check it out at the Madman exhibit. Not to mention a screening of Sword Art Online at 10am Saturday, and the very awesome Bryce Papenbrook (Kirito) doing panels and signings at PAniC HQ all weekend!
* EVANGELION returns to Wai-Con! On Saturday night, check out the latest Evangelion 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo at 4:30pm, as well as hang out with the amazing Tiffany Grant (Asuka) at her panels/signings all weekend!
* SCREENINGS GALORE from Siren Visual and Hanabee, with a special viewing of Tiger & Bunny The Beginning on Sunday at 3:30pm! Don’t forget to check out the screenings list so you don’t miss out. Want to know about the latest acquisitions from your favourite distributor? Check out the Madman Panel at the Riverside Theatre on Saturday at 3:30pm (Just before Evangelion), as well as the Hanabee panel on Sunday at 4pm in the Workshop Room!
* SAVE OR DESTROY? Just how is anime affecting our noggins? Join comedians Adam Peter Scott and Ayden Doherty, guests Tiffany and Bryce, and Wai-Con personnel Allan Clarke, Mike Browner and Mitchell Chapman for an amazing debate. Is Akira a guidebook for our destruction, or are we to learn that motorcycled vigilantes are teaching us how to care for psychokinetic babies? Find out when we decide “Will Anime SAVE or DESTROY the world”?
… and so very VERY much more! Have a great weekend, and thank you for supporting us for the past 10 years. Here’s to the next decade!
“That’s terrible wordplay, sir. Just awful.”
“Hmph. So what do we have here, officer?”
“Another video from a rogue operative known as the Cosplay Coordinator. He says he’s on the hunt for a certain person. Calls them ‘the host’.”
“Any leads on this ‘host’?”
“A few shadows, some fingerprints. We’ve sent it down to the team in forensics to analyse. “
“Good. Keep an eye on him, but don’t interfere. Let’s see how all this “cos”-plays out.”
“Please stop, sir.”