Rod Evans Community Centre (Main Hall), 160 Hay Street, East Perth
Sunday 29 March 2015 - 11:00AM to 3:00PM
* Red Cat No. 2 Stop No. 29 is right outside the venue building for those coming via public transport.
* Yellow Cat Stop No. 30 Police Station are also within walking distance of the venue if coming from Claisebrook train station or McIver (via Royal Perth Hospital Eastbound stop).
* Nearest train stations are McIver and Claisebrook: both are a 15 minute walk away.
* Nearest public parking is at the corner of Nelson Crescent and Plain Street, but parking is also available on Goderich Street and Forrest Avenue behind the community centre grounds.
Click here for a map of the location:
That’s not the end of the story! Now is the time to elect a new committee who will make sure to bring you awesome events for the 2015-2016 year!
The 2015 PAniC Inc Annual General Meeting is the final meeting of the current board for the 2014-2015 period and where the nominees for the next board present themselves to the PAniC members to be heard, questioned and voted on to decide who will be on the 2015-2016 PAniC Inc. Board.
The agenda for this AGM is:
* 2014-2015 Board Member reports
* Progress update on 2014 SGM motions
* 2015-2016 Board Nominee Q&A
* Voting on 2015-2016 Board Nominees
* Presentation of 2015-2016 Board
Any PAniC member may attend the AGM and all members will have a vote in the election of the new committee. Non-PAniC members can also attend this annual general meeting if they wish to do so. Membership renewals are also possible on the day.
The following board positions that are up for nomination are:
* Vice President
* Marketing Coordinator
* Events Coordinator
* Traders Coordinator
* Panels Coordinator
* Logistics Coordinator
* Competitions Coordinator
You must be a current PAniC member to nominate for the 2015-2016 board positions and you must not be blacklisted for any reason from our events.
If you are not currently a PAniC member and wish to nominate for a position on the 2015-2016 board, please note that on your application form so a PAniC membership application form can be provided to you directly to bring with you on the day of the Annual General Meeting.
A basic list of board role duties can be found here. If you have questions, feel free to talk to our current committee members, or e-mailing the below address. We’re more than happy to help!
If you wish to nominate for PAniC committee please fill in this form which can be submitted by post or email to the following addresses on or before close of business on Wednesday 25th March 2015.
PANIC Board Nomination
Perth Anime Convention Inc.
PO Box 8404
Perth WA 6000
Nomination form - Download here
If you want to help out Wai-Con and PAniC, the AGM is the best place to be. We thank you for all of your support!
Vice President, Perth Anime Convention Inc.
Don’t forget there is a special event bus for the showdown! There has been a slight alteration, the bus will be leaving from Stand 8, its up the escalator and next to the deli. It is usually the CAT stand on weekdays, but there will be signage to let you know you are in the right place.
Click here to look at the timetable and route: